Saturday 24 November 2012

Being a liasion

Hmm.. most of you are going to agree that bloodlines East is the coolest place to hang out, a place to check whats new in fashion , get the hottest of gossips,flaunt your style, hook up and what not ..but also most of you are going to agree that its the place where you earn the highest amount of people who "judge" based on 1 lie you can possibly imagine......lets say around a whole bunch of 300 people ? 
Well then I should welcome you to a world of a liasion on a daily basis. A liaison is not a moral police at bloodlines.But we are supposed to make sure that other normal players at bloodlines and new ones are not harrassed by the self righteous trolls and mostly that people follow the rules of the sim and keep things to a rating of Mature and also under the Community Standards of Second life.
Second life bloodlines liasion


But still then people somehow do get the idea that what they are doing is absolutely correct.
I personally do understand each and every individual has a personal life and things might not be according to what they wish for in second life.. but seriously does that give them the right to insult others or be mean to them ?
And oh yes another thing I have recently noticed in bloodlines is that being rude is the new style. 
Figure this :
Newbie : Hi I need help
Player : Help your self 
Newbie : Are you a vampire ? 
Player : Yes
Newbie : Can I be one too ? 
Player : Hi blah blah blah 
2nd Player : Hi 
3rd Player : Hey dawg, wassup bro ?
Newbie : Can you make me a vampire please ? 
Random player : Don't beg ,move on..

I was startled .. I mean where is the dignity and the good human nature of the players ? Someone seriously needs to remind them how does it feel being a newbie just fresh. 
I know it very well that there are scammers but why be rude ? 
I imed her and said which language she prefers and accordingly imed a certain clan so that they can get another another member.
But it does not end here..
Another player comments randomly .. " So, why do all the females in your clan have the same avatar shape ? Are you all out of money or copybotting ? "
Tring Tring Tring ... Drama starts 
I wondered myself why do they even have to pinch someone emotionally ? It has been a true saying always that An Empty Mind Is The Devil's Workshop. That is exactly what I am starting to see in bloodlines. 
Takling about drama last night 1 guy got banned for being rude and refusing to even say to what I wanted to say to him (not that I had any intention of banning him ) . Guess what ? His clan's queen threatens to complain against me . His friends send me hate mails and He then goes to another friend of his who is in another clan and asks her to talk to me ? 
So what was the outcome of it ?  The queen who had in the first place tried to defend him and threaten about complaining about me .how would she feel for losing all the respect she had from me just to find out that the person she was figthing for does not even value her authority as a queen and seeks help from royal of some other clan ???
So anyways that guy goes around saying that he did not know it was a liasion talking to him because I supposedly was not wearing the tag.. I mean srsly what a freaking white lie ! 
So welcome to bloodlines from the point of view of liasion. 
That's the type of drama and shit we deal with every day. But we are proud to be part of the coolest and the friendliest team in second life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment