Thursday 29 November 2012

Skeletons in the Closet

Today there was not much rush at bloodlines. So I decided to go to profiles of all the people who I don't get along with (yes I am not a saint and I am trying to be a better person , even jesus had enemies.. )
I noticed that all of their profiles had a string of words which are totally different from the type of person they are.I know I know.. I am judging them I am sure they are good persons, probably better than I am.. But coming about this from the type of relationships I had with them.
All of their profiles had the following things said about them :
No Drama/ Drama free
If you wanna know something just ask..
and many more..
Well after that I have figured out something... 
These are from solely my point of view.. Copyrights owned ! 
I don't do drama - I love it !!!! Bring it to me !! Else I will start it ...
If you wanna know something just ask - No I am not interested in you ..
Taken - But not partnered ? OMG wtf ...can't spend 25 L$ to officiate your relationship or you know it deep down that its not gonna work... ?
There is a real person....avatar - No..not really..you are just another person who wants to play mind games and expect people to be calm. You are so attention seeking you don't care about anyone else's emotion.
If you can't handle me at my worst... - I can handle anyone at their worst but you are not marilyn monroe..get over it ! 
If you mess with my close people I will hunt you down - Sure..want me to pay the bill for your travel to my country ? 
Last but not the least -
I am tired of stalkers - It means you have lingering emotional resentment about your past relationships. Unless you throw it away there is no chance you can move into a new relationship.
SL is SL, Real is Real - No Never. As Mr Trip Tremmor Says : RL > SL . You are not in the matrix or in the Cyberspace.Second life is all about projecting your real life into it. When you go to a party don't you dress up a bit more ? Don't you behave a bit differently ? It also makes me feel that you are quite unlikely to know the idiosyncrasy I use as a person.Therefore it will end up quite badly because textual communication tends to be quite negative without the touch of emotions.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment