Tuesday 27 November 2012

Ever Changing Relations

 A long time ago I had read that nothing constant or permanent other than the ever changing time. There have been moments in my second life which have sucker punched me and proven it again and again.
I have seen people change in just a matter of hours. I am not a psychologist but I have a hopeless theory that any person you meet  now matter what they did to you or want to do to you is a good person at heart. All it just needs is a point of view to prove to the person that you mean no harm.
Everyone in second life has been cheated on and hurt atleast once.
Being an ardent believer of conspiracy theories I am quite confident about the changes that we might face post 21 dec 2012 as predicted by nostradomus, iching, merlin and of course the mayans and the planet nibiru theory floating around I decided that there is no harm in trying to leave a good impression.
And to my good luck I have changed what a few people in second life think about me,in a good way at least as far as I would like to believe.
I at this point of my second life am happy to state that I am not angry or hold any grudges against any person I have ever met in the last 2 years. When I said this to a very close friend of mine , he said "how can you forgive your ex gf ? You were together for 3 years, you both wanted to meet this december and hopefully get engaged. Your parents even knew about it. And she just dumped you because she thought it would be better to have a real life 40 year old single father as a bf than a 25 year old boy who would fight against anything to be with her. You had even trusted her with all your passwords then how could she dump you. You had even changed your lifestyle for her. Waking up at 2 pm in the after noon and sleeping at 5 am in the morning after you would see her going to sleep on skype for last 1 year"

I smiled at him. He is my friend so he only sees my point of view.Its true I loved her more than anything even though all we did was just chat on skype. But what I did not say to him was that I was turning into a bully. I never knew I was dominative. Its not that I abused her but apart from her real friends I did not want to spend time with anyone else other than her when she was online.Not that she ever complained about it but now I feel that may be it was my fault.I guess I was just too selfish.I would ask her to dress the way I wanted my perfect dream girl would and vice versa.It was only about me and her in second life. Nothing else mattered. All our life for 2 years was around 1 cute skybox and discussing each others real life problems and asking each other point of view for the solution.
We are still friends and from what she told me was that We were having lots of arguements for past few months. But in all honesty I had never felt that she would leave me ever. We used to argue and when things got worse we would delete each other from friends list but reconcile within a day or two. It was just understood that either one of us would be apologising.. there was no question or fear that 1 is going to leave the other. Until one day she said she was ending it and for next week 1 thought it was just her pre menstrual cycle and everything would be perfectly fine.. I would login 1 day and she would say it was just a harsh joke :) .. until I saw her facebook relationship status update with the guy who had said he liked her around 8 months ago.
So coming back to my current blog. It was my fault. It was my fault that I had may be too much trust that she won't leave me.It was my fault that I never thought I would be having anything to do in second life without her around.
But things change, people don't change with time. Its just we get to know them better and they are revealed to us and that's exactly how relationships change based on a person's emotions when they can't relate to each other anymore.
That why I strongly feel that every person is capable of loving and caring for you. Being in a relationship is the easiest thing to do. But having faith that the person won't ever leave you even if you hurt the person and will still come back to you saying " Its all good" is the thing I would like to see in a relationship. 
If you really want a golden relationship be not afraid of testing it. Anyone will be good to you when you are being good to them. But the person who truly loves you will be good to you even if you upset them.Relations change people don't , they are just revealed with the passage of time.


1 comment:

  1. People are too quick to use excuses to move on from what they deem a relationship because of "so and so said this or that", "oh I been given a copy of im's and bla bla bla" We all know how jealousy can be a huge part in sl but please people grow up and smell the flowers "rolls eyes" look beyond those petty people that use these tactics and see what's in front of you for real!

    And so I quote this because it is so true what he says:

    That why I strongly feel that every person is capable of loving and caring for you. Being in a relationship is the easiest thing to do. But having faith that the person won't ever leave you even if you hurt the person and will still come back to you saying " Its all good" is the thing I would like to see in a relationship.
    If you really want a golden relationship be not afraid of testing it. Anyone will be good to you when you are being good to them. But the person who truly loves you will be good to you even if you upset them.Relations change people don't , they are just revealed with the passage of time.




    ReplyDelete