Wednesday 24 April 2013

OMFG ..Overconfidence much

Hey peeps, today I am going to show you what overconfidence exactly means. I have always heard of people who are over confident but till date had never met any.. but finally by heaven's grace I had the chance to view the works of one such person.
I have been trying to find a job in second life since.. umm... I don't have a job ..other than doing photography once in while [also no one is asking if they can advertise on my blog  -.- ] .So today I got a notecard from a person who asked me if I would like model for them. I was like ' wooooot awesome !'. I was offered to be paid 300 lindens per hour. I was on literally on cloud 9 and simply went to visit their store.
The store..ahem..boasted to have a very high traffic..but it had only 1 condition. For being a model I would have to first 'buy' something from the store, take a picture..and then send it to the owner , so that she can judge my talent of being a model.. [sounds fishy].
After I rezzed... I swear by all the griefers existing in second life... I had to shut down my computer and watch tv so that I could take my mind off the store and its outfits..
At my lowest graphic settings... I appear to myself as this ..
Totally unedited , lowest graphic, anti alias disabled snapshot with default windlight and video texture memory 0.
Seems ok right ?
Well this picture does have lots of things to be fixed in it to make it  appear standard for second life picture. I mean the talent of photography,designing and creativity that exists in second life as we all know it.. raises the bar of creativity every passing day atleast if not by the hour.
So I got inquisitive and checked this woman's profile.She claims to be a graphic designer,web designer and real life photographer.. well judging by her claims and standards of the graphics she uses..I can simply say that I am the warren buffet since I invest in sl stock market..
You people must be wondering...that why am I trashing some lady of my age whom I do not ever have any intention of speaking with or working for.
I am trashing her because I am upset at the point that how can people so be so naive at the graphical advancement in second life ? The only credit I will give her from my heart is having the store inspite of no sales which I can guarantee and being a well behaved resource hog [ i coined the term to describe a person who is of no use to the virtual world ] and contributing a bit to the economy of linden and to America.
So if you would like to know why did I do this blog and got a great sense of false achievement by trashing some unknown woman ..here is a picture of some of the items I was asked to buy and model in for being 'considered' as the store's model ..
I wonder if I wear freebie stuff in front of her will she report me for copybotting ?

No comments:

Post a Comment