Wednesday 3 April 2013

OMG ...

People are varied in second life just as in real. But today I am going to tell you a story of two people who have been claiming that they are being stalked in second life for last 8 months. I agree, stalkers are a pain in the ass. But what I want to say here is that I have met two women in sl one of them is wondering why she does not have any friends any more.
case 1 is of a woman who is seemingly stalking me. I am actually enjoying it in sl but it is getting irritating.
The nature of that woman used to be very very good when I had first met her.But something changed in between.She would not take my ims or even reply to me nicely.After 3 months of silence she ims me from another avatar saying she is sorry, hurt and needs a friend to talk. I said why not ! after all thats what friends are for..
Her : are you looking for a woman in sl
Me - nopes not yet
Her ; will you be my boyfriend
me - no i said to you i guess i am not interested in a relationship right now.
Her - i need a bf like you, i am emotionally dead i don't have any interest in sex or romance.i am ill in real.
me - ummm i need to go tp, i m sorry about your illness , you always will have me as a friend.
Special Thanks To Model : madison rolendis [not the weird 'her']

After 30 mins
Her - I am bored
me- me too , want a tp
[ and i tp her ]
her - you look very sexy and handsome
me- hehe, ty
her- i want to join your clan
me - umm sure why not
her- if i join your clan will you be my boyfriend
me - no dear i am not interested in commitment as of right now
her - fine , i will leave you alone and lonely
me - i am alone does not mean i am lonely.

Next day
her- i am leaving sl
me - aww ok. a piece of advice, sell your souls and get some money to recover what you have spent in sl.
her - you are mean and a jerk, you only want my souls.
me - 0.0
her - i am giving my souls to a real friend not some selfish person like you.

Next day
from a new avie -hi, its me , i created this avie and transferred all my souls to this
me - i knew it , doesn't surprise me
her - wanna meet me ? i got a new bed
me - I thought you said you are not interested in any romantic stuff
her - i said in real not in sl . i am always available to you in sl babe
me - o.0
her - i want to make a new clan
me - go ahead, you will need lots of land and active people to even think of starting it
her - i am a strong woman i can rule from a skybox if i want
me - sure why not if you have the confidence go for it .

After 40 mins of silence
her - I need your help
me - sure what can i do for you
her - i need a clan name
me - why not try this ... censored
her- awesome name
me- you are welcome

After 20 mins
her - i need help again
me - what can i help you with
her - i want you to help me think  group tags for my clan

coѕ αεdιpo (lazylover.aedipo): ooh lol honestly whats my profit in it ?
  her : nevrmind
 coѕ αεdιpo (lazylover.aedipo): exactly, i don't work for free for strangers
her : i am no stranger to u
her: Good Grief
her: all u think about is pussy
  coѕ αεdιpo (lazylover.aedipo): you are a sick coward woman who thinks all men want to fuck you , but you are nothing more than a dumb old hag
her: u don't know me
coѕ αεdιpo (lazylover.aedipo): i am not interested, i don't take blame from stupid self righteous women who want to use me in lieu of being a friend, you are the queen of the clan go figure out stuff for yourself
her: FUCK OFF THEN

No comments:

Post a Comment